JOB TITLE: SAP MM Consultant
Job Location: Noida
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years (Relevant)
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration knowledge in designing SAP solutions in the MM module of ECC 6.
- Good skills in configuring Material Master, Purchase Requisition (PR), Request for quotation, Purchase Order (PO), Agreements, Info records, Release Procedures, Pricing, Automatic Account determination, Inventory Management, Reservation, Transfer Posting, Stock Transfer and Physical Inventory process, valuation and batch management, split valuation etc.
- Good knowledge of different procurement processes like direct, indirect, third party, subcontracting, stock transport orders, stock transfers, account assigned POs, asset procurement, consignment etc.
- Should have good master data management skills.
- Should have configuration knowledge of tax requirements.
- Should be able to write functional specifications in detail.
- Understands configuration dependencies and interrelationships between separate functional modules of SAP and provide expertise into the definition and resolution of issues in this area with this knowledge.
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensure compliance to existing, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Assist in functional change requests & in training activities.
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Should be flexible about work location, depending on the client requirements and be flexible for short term travels as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with minimal supervision, can lead a team of junior resources etc.