SAP ASAP provides a proven, comprehensive, repeatable and rich implementation methodology to streamline projects.
It helps to reduce total cost of implementation through streamline implementation roadmap that provides content rich implementation accelerators and templates. Achieve transparency of value delivery through consistent business case reflection.
ASAP Covers entire project life-cycle – from evaluation through delivery to post project solution mgmt and operations. It delivers revised content in all traditional ASAP areas – Project management, SAP Solution Manager, organizational change management, training, blueprinting, realization, cutover planning and execution, and others.Project Preparation
- Goal Setting
- Implementation Strategy
- Implementation Sequence
- Sign Off
- Scope Document
- Preparation of as is document
- Preparing to be document
- Gap Analysis
- Sign Off
- Implement all processes based on business blueprint
- System configuration in two phases
- Base configuration
- Final Configuration
- Unit Testing
- Integration Testing
- User training and testing
- Cut over Strategy
- To move from project oriented, pre production environment to live operation
- Important elements include production support, monitoring system transactions & optimizing overall system performance.
SAP Rapid Deployment solutions enable low total cost of implementation by providing a ready-to-consume combination of:-
SAP software: Broad portfolio coverage supporting cloud, hybrid and on-premise landscapes
Best Practices: Content delivering guidance and configuration for best business practices and best implementation practices
Predefined services from partners and SAP: at a predictable price, effectively eliminating cost overruns and project delays.
These solutions clarify cost and scope of your solution up front and provide you with implementation methodology, tools and accelerators to guide your teams, reduce your risk, and accelerate your time-to-value.
- Quickly address specific needs
- Best practices approach for rapid deployment of HCM solution
- Speed end-user adoption with predefined template and Documents
- Time Bound
- Clear project time frames – help ensure a predictable outcome
- Integrated approach for HCM solutions
- Long Term planning with deployed solutions