‘Udaan’- Orane Internship/Training Program Apply Now!
Eager to make an impact? We offer internship/Training opportunities in all our business areas. Not sure where to start? Explore.
POSITION TITLE: Business Intern/Trainee
Job Location: Noida
Experience Level: Fresher
“We believe that young minds have great potential to solve problems and create opportunities for the world”
Interns at Orane bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of roles across departments. During your time with us, you will be involved in various projects and expected to deliver results as part of the team. It’s the best way to make sure you have the opportunity to make a real contribution. You will have an experienced manager or mentor to guide and advise you. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your performance and interest.
Founded in 2009, Orane Consulting Private Limited is based in Noida with a global presence in Canada, Kenya, Australia and Portugal. We are leading solution providers for SAP Implementation, Support & Information Technology service across the globe. We also help minimize the pre-onboarding hassles for organizations through our own product offering ‘MY JOINING’.
Our mission is to create every customer a best-run business. We have renowned domestic and international clients who have ensured repeat business with us. Applying industry’s best practices, we are a center of excellence for innovation.
- Marketing: Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Orane starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Orane’s services and product solve the organization’s problems-from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Orane can-changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the service speak for itself. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
So, are you ready to showcase the Orane brand and spread the word about our coolest product and services, develop smart campaigns and engage customers?
- Sales: At Orane, you will learn how to prospect and qualify customers, contribute to the sales pipeline, negotiate with Fortune 500 companies, solve technical challenges for small businesses,surface product ads in just the right place, manage the full sales cycle, converting leads, securing renewals, selling consulting services and closing deals —all you need to prepare for an Account Executive to turn product innovations into vital client solutions.
So, are you ready to introduce customers to cutting edge software and technology-and help businesses around the world solve some of their toughest problems-as a member of our sales force?
Human Resources: Are you a people person? At Orane, you’ll recruit and develop top talent that is
continuously sparking new ideas and innovations. Shape people strategy and work with diverse workforce. Everyone knows that people are the key to success-but how do you keep employees motivated, challenged and engaged? When you join our HR team, you’ll focus on nurturing our very talented workforce. Help find the right people for right jobs. Champion our existing employees, making sure that they have a variety of exciting opportunities to develop their skills and careers.
So, are you ready to join our HR Team and advance your own career by helping others reach for stars?
SAP Development and Technology: Get your geek on- and design, build and support technology innovations that turn the business world on its head. Choose a career in SAP and work with other creative minds to rethink user experiences, develop product road maps, ensure quality standards and more. At the culmination of the training, you’ll have enough experience to determine if you’re prepared to launch your career in SAP.
So, are you ready to work with highly professional certified experts and with hands on virtually multiple ERP SAP project knowledge?
Orane interns/ trainees are given a lot of responsibilities and opportunities to provide a meaningful contribution to their teams, Specific responsibilities are assigned to interns and trainees from Day1. Detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program (students graduating end of 2017 or
in 2018) so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Fresh graduates who have completed their education can also apply.
- Ability to commit to up to minimum 6 months and more at Orane.
- Strong interest in the Internet, technology and business processes.
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and
implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Analytical skills and ability to tackle highly strategic and difficult business problems.
- Previous experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing, HR,
SAP and other related fields.
WHY THIS PROGRAM?
At Orane, one Oranite can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns-they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Orane’s business, whether it be SAP, Sales, HR, Delivery or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV, interview and performance. Our internships will expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
There’s no one kind of Oranite, so we’re always looking for people who can bring new perspectives and life experiences to our teams. If you are looking for a place that values your curiosity, passion, and desire to learn, if you’re seeking colleagues who are big thinkers eager to take on fresh challenges as a team, then you’re a future Oranite.
WORD OF ADVICE FROM EX-INTERNS
Be ready to work hard: You will have to come with ingenious solutions while working on several
concepts and ideas. This needs dedication and hard work on your part as there will be strict deadlines.
Pre-Placement offer: You will find numerous networking opportunities as you will be working with a series of seniors, team members and project heads. You need to leverage these opportunities, identify and communicate areas of interest, be open to varied roles and feedbacks, perform well during the programs and you have got yourself a PPO!