Globally, SAP s/4 HANA has become the most demandable and successful ERP system. It is the 4th ERP developed by SAP and the most adaptable the enterprises to use due to its numerous features. SAP S/4 HANA has a core of Enterprise resource planning. The unique architecture of SAP S/4 HANA makes it different from the rest of the ERPs that has developed by SAP till now. Most importantly SAP S/4 HANA allows organizations to work digitally seamlessly no matter what the size of the organization is, and it is the most important factor nowadays when the world is growing digitally and moving towards automation. Digitalization and automation are the key features that every enterprise that is currently using SAP is trying to navigate on HANA for a better experience.
It is a next-generation business suite that integrates each variant of the organization to make a seamless process flow for the end-user. It is based on an advanced memory proposition and is available on cloud and premises both. Below are the steps or best practices where you can analyze innovation, and technology, digitally and see how HANA is beneficial for you or not: –
3 Top reasons to opt for SAP S/4 HANA for your business:
1. Foundation of strong database – SAP S/4 HANA is a complete solution that organizations are adopting to use and centralize their data to make a process out of it. HANA is completely based on data and utilizes data that was unused till now to make the best out of it. It helps you to drive better performance
2. Innovation – Foster Innovation & digitalization is what today’s industries are craving. Being able to innovate, sustain and work properly is today’s mantra of high-tech industries. The new framework of SAP s/4 HANA helps your t reinvent your processes, increase revenue, and helps to establish growth and new products in the market. It helps you to make decisions based on analytics of your previous and current growth.
3. Strong Analytical Capabilities – SAP S/4 majorly focuses on embedded analytics which means you as a core have analytics capabilities for your every task which directly helps you in making a decision based on real-time facts and figures. Consolidating data sheets and accurate and high use of ERP process directly helps you to draw analytically based decisions.
Business Benefits of SAP S/4 HANA –
1. Open to Integration: After a lot of years, SAP has finally changed its ideology and made HANA be integrated with other ERP suits too. Since starting people have always faced issues while integrating with SAP since it doesn’t allow to integrate but now HANA becomes the foremost ERP module that can easily integrate with other systems.
2. Reduce Total Cost of Ownership: This is the dilemma that many organizations have how does SAP HANA can reduce the cost of ownership yes it can since you after adopting HANA get a chance to bring all your systems and data under one roof and combine all the transactional and analytical capabilities of different frameworks.
3. Simple methodology: Most of the reviews came after long research that SAP S/4 HANA has the most simplified and manageable administration in the IT landscape as most of the insights are in ECC application. IT uses the HANA memory database to simplify the process of data management.
4. Increased Speed and transformation: SAP HANA allows you to improve your performance by combining with its analytical performance which directly helps you to plan, and execute your new business ideas and work on insights that are generated into reports looking over your past and present work and forecast future result.
5. The transformation from on-premises to cloud: Everywhere we talk about cloud-based solutions are the future of the world. In that aspect SAP, and HANA offers anytime flexibility to move onto the cloud with easy transition facilities. The cloud-based solution reduced costs directly and that is the reason leaders prefer solutions on the cloud. Switching from traditional ERP to HANA can be considered a complicated process but that is also possible if you are working with the right set of partners.
SAP HANA is the most unique invention made by HANA in the field of ERP. SAP HANA has changed the way of looking into business processes and transformation it can lay to the world of analytical transformation. We at Orane possess around a decade of experience around the globe across all industry verticals like pharmaceuticals, logistics, supply chain, automotive, FMCG, Retail, and much more. We have transformed many enterprises’ processes to scale them up in their processes.
For more reach out to us at www.oraneconsulting.com