JOB TITLE: SAP PP Consultant
Job Location: Delhi/NCR
- Candidate should have 3-6 Years relevant experience in SAP PP Module.
- SAP PP should have at least 1-2 E2E implementations experience as SAP PP Consultant.
- Additional experience in SAP QM will be preferable.
- Candidates to have good experience on the SAP -PP front along with hands on experience on Batch Management, Batch determination, Batch derivation & Serial Number Management, Process Management, co-product and by product, Master Recipe & PI Sheets on the PI front.
- Good experience in implementing MTS, MTO, Demand scenario.
- Good experience in BOM, MRP.
- Good knowledge in SAP QM (In process Inspection, Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedures, Inspection Plan, etc.) is preferred.
- Also must have Integration knowledge with SD, CO, MM modules.
- Should have worked on Manual Batch determination and Batch Derivation using Batch Search Strategy and Sort Strategy.
- Should be Graduate/ Post Graduate with 3-6 Years relevant experience in SAP PP module.
- Good Communication Skills, Played Client facing role in prior projects Dynamic, Proactive and Flexible Attitude, Ability to take ownership of responsibilities shared and independently handle the respective module. Show willingness to learn and indicate genuineness in unfamiliar concepts/scenarios Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
- Able to Multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
- Should be flexible about work location, depending on the client requirements and be flexible for short term travels as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work with minimal supervision, can lead a team of junior resources etc.
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org