SAP has emerged its position and leadership from quite some time now in the market. Starting with early days to fasten the business process to introducing machine learning, robotics, and AI in all the sectors of the market; it has come a long way. And launched their most 4th Suite ERP SAP S/4 HANA (High- Performance Analytical Appliance) that is proving to be a boom for an Enterprise organization. SAP S/4 HANA refers to the 4th suite ERP developed by SAP & it became the center of all innovations and transformation in this digital era.
Now the question arises why Enterprise is switching to HANA?
Let’s have a look at some of the best practices to understand why it is necessary to opt for SAP S/4 HANA:
1. Innovation: SAP S/4 HANA sets the example for future innovation and transformation in this digital era. Technology is evolving rapidly and an enterprise needs to update themselves to stay ahead and future-ready. With real-time Analytics and quick decision-making SAP HANA is making organizations work faster and durable with a long-lasting impact.
2. Simplified Business Operational Agility: Since the end-to-end process is simplified as the data is captured in real-time scenarios, so the process becomes smoother. Since the database is the backbone of any system so in HANA the data is stored, organized, and easily available with various statistics which helps in early and clear decision making.
3. Simplifications: HANA has bought a great simplification to the IT landscape, as many as processes are so simplified within one roof. Moreover, it can be implemented on cloud and premise both it has given full leverage to end-user as well as the buyer. It is the centralization of the Database which makes it less complex and easier to opt-in to any organization.
4. Better Decision Making: SAP HANA sets the strong stone of foundation in intelligent business since decisions are not made randomly now; they are made on real-time analytics and also it forecasts future scenarios so that everything that has taken place also has a set of reason or logic behind it. It has complete protentional of the in-memory database for enterprise applications which makes the process easier.
5. Open to Integrations: SAP has changed its ideology and made HANA integrate with another business process because since early days SAP doesn’t provide direct integration capabilities to organizations but now HANA is not at all restricted to the SAP ecosystem it can be integrated into any business process software.
Advantages of SAP S4 HANA:
1. Gain Insights into any data:
Decision-makers can sneak into any data anytime to gain real-time analytics for better decision making and instant & live support.
2. Reinvent Business Model:
SAP S/4 HANA has so many benefits and advantages for enterprises that it has revamped its business model or processes and now turn them into a set of innovations in the digital era.
3. Data management:
While fastening the process and faster information is the one side of the story, Data management and warehousing is another part. SAP HANA offers a wide range of Database management which makes it more unique since it can process any type of data.
4. Reducing the cost of TCO –
HANA works with various set of data under one roof making it more reliable and also a cost-effective process since hardware cost, operational cost is saved.
SAP S4 HANA is no doubt one of the best offerings of SAP for the organizations that are and want to drive towards innovation and digital transformation. From allowing the faster process to making a completely new system for enterprise HANA has everything. HANA offers huge flexibility to organizations that are opting for innovations and are ready to transform themselves. Orane has the capabilities and can help your organization to transform your digital transformation journey through the best industry experience and knowledge of the domain in \cost-effective manner with higher ROI.
For more visit www.oraneconsultng.com